Detoxzyme by Carrie McVige

Home Forums Digestive Detoxzyme by Carrie McVige

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Gielow

Detoxzyme is my favorite to take at night. You don’t take it at night when taking Life 9 at night, as some of the ingredients in detoxzyme will eat up some of the beneficial bacteria in Life 9. One of my funny memories of Gary is of him teaching at a meeting about this. He told us ‘I like to take 10 to 15 detoxzyme at night because I like to go to the bank in the morning.’ He also told us that he kept his Life 9 on his window sill to take at night and would rotate which one he took at night between Life 9 and Detoxzyme.

BANK Deposit full DISCLOSURE: If I take that many detoxzyme, I’m up at 4 am going to ‘the bank.’ I learned that 3 to 5 at a time is PLENTY for my uhm, accounting system.

How To USE:
    Take 2 capsules three times daily between meals or as needed. This product may be used in conjunction with a cleansing or detoxifying program. For the relief of occasional symptoms such as fullness, pressure, bloating, gas, pain, and/or minor cramping that may occur after eating.
    Warning: Do not give this product to children under 12 years of age except under the supervision of a doctor. If symptoms persist, discontinue use of this product and consult your physician.

Keep in a cool dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.